There’s an endless struggle to make your journey hassle free, but if you know the right resource to find your guideline that works like a genie from the lamp like Aladdin. Well before I plan my trip to somewhere I always prepare myself at least a month ahead to gather knowledge about that place, culture or tourism pros and cons. To get these data I do brows some reliable sites and apps.
Must Check websites:
- For guideline from fellow travveller: www.tripadvisor.com
- To check Hotel price: www.booking.com
- To check Month wise Air fare trend https://matrix.itasoftware.com/
- Flight Check: www.Skyscanner.com
- Flight and Hotels: www.kayak.com
I will add more resources once I personally test them and get good experience from them.